Regarding COVID-19 | A Note from Us
[Minneapolis] [St. Paul] Twin Cities florist offering delivery of fresh and modern made to order bouquets and arrangements.
Studio Emme is a small neighborhood floral studio bringing a fresh, modern approach to floral design that is understated yet distinctive and meaningful.
Our Minneapolis Studio is open! With everything that's going on in our world right now, the health and safety of our employees and customers is more important to us than ever. We have reopened our Minneapolis studio with some operational changes to ensure the safety of all. Delivery will be available Monday through Saturday. Online ordering for same-day delivery is not available at this time. Please call the studio by noon for same-day delivery availability, delivery slots are limited each day. • 612-886-3774
Studio Hours: Wednesday through Saturday • 10am - 5pm
Delivering: Monday through Saturday • 11am - 4pm
We strongly believe having flowers in your space reduces anxiety, boosts your mood and improves your all around quality of life, so please give us a call or order online to send flowers to a loved one or yourself!
Thank you all for your continued support during this time. Hang in there and be well, friends. We are all in this together.
Call the Studio • 612-886-3774
Email the Studio • firstname.lastname@example.org
Order Online • shopstudioemme.us
WHAT WE ARE DOING
- Prioritizing cleaning by wiping down all surfaces multiple times a day, focusing especially on the register, door handles, and counter tops.
- Implementing frequent hand washing and sanitizing.
- Asking employees to stay home if they experience any symptoms of illness and offering paid sick leave as much as is feasible for us to do so as a small business and remain in business.
- Supporting other small local businesses and restaurants by visiting in person, purchasing gift cards online, leaving a review, and engaging on social media.
- All of our staff are fully vaccinated.
- Per city mandates in both Minneapolis and Saint Paul, masks are required while shopping in our stores.
WHERE WE CANNOT DELIVER
Deliveries to high risk populations is prohibited or severely restricted. Until further notice, we will not be accepting orders for delivery to any senior living or care facilities or hospitals, unless they are still accepting deliveries. This will allow us to ensure the safety of their health.
WHERE WE CAN DELIVER
Residential or workplace deliveries are a go! We will take every precaution to ensure all orders are arranged in a thoroughly sanitized studio and delivered with clean gloves and only by those not experiencing any symptoms of illness.